Issue 21, September 2016
Issue 21, September 2016View online as a flipbook
Containing the spread of hitchhiking pests
The past 50 or so years has seen a
dramatic change in the volume, and mode, of international trade. Not
only has the volume escalated substantially, but around 90% of it is
carried by sea, mostly in containers.
... Read more...
Show the articles published in this issue
- Containing the spread of hitchhiking pests
- Biosecurity a top priority for the forest industry and Scion
- Are small forest blocks viable?
- Fighting back with science
- Locally produced liquid biofuels – the way to go!
- Woodforce nets KiwiNet award!
- Make wood not love
- Minginui nursery
- New business development leader
- Domestication of radiata pine
- The Soft Pines Bulletin
- Upcoming events