- Phone: +64 7 343 5531
- Email: email@example.com
- Team: Pathology
- Role: Forest Pathologist, Research Scientist
- PhD (Plant Pathology), Murdoch University, Australia -2012
- BSc in Conservation Biology with Honours, Murdoch University
- BSc in Conservation and Environmental Science, Murdoch University
- Epidemiology and management of Phytophthora diseases
- Forest pathology and diagnostics
- Mycorrhizal ecology
Selected papersScott PM, Burgess TI, Hardy GEStJ, (2012) Phytophthora diseases: a global perspective, ‘Book Chapter’, Editor, Lamour K. (CABI Publishing, Wallingford, UK). Accepted, for publication in 2012.
Scott PM, Shearer BL, Barber PA, Hardy GEStJ, (2012) Relationship between the crown health, fine root and ectomycorrhizae density of declining Eucalyptus gomphocephala. Accepted, in press, Manuscript ID DOI: 10.1007/s13313-012-0152-4.
Scott PM, Jung T, Shearer BL, Barber PA, Calver M, Hardy GEStJ, (2011) Pathogenicity of Phytophthora multivora to Eucalyptus gomphocephala and E. marginata. Forest pathology. 42: 289-298
Scott PM, Burgess TI, Barber PA, Shearer BL, Stukely MJC, Hardy GEStJ, Jung T, (2009) Phytophthora multivora sp. nov., A new species recovered from declining Eucalyptus, Banksia, Agonis and other plant species in Western Australia. Persoonia. 22: 1-13.