- Phone: +64 7 343 5517
- Email: Show email
- Web: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenha-phillips-46524621
- Team: Marketing & Communications
- Role: Marketing & Communications Manager
Bringing to life Scion’s stories is what Jenha and her team seek to do. The aim is to create widespread awareness of Scion’s objectives and its incredible science developments which enhance New Zealand’s prosperity, wellbeing and environment through trees. We want to engage with the local community and national stakeholders as we unleash the potential for trees to be at the heart of a low-carbon, biobased future.
Touch base with Jenha:
- For any media enquiries
- Imagery and video requests
- To collaborate on storytelling and marketing opportunities
- Activation and event collaboration
- Social media
- Website enquiries
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) Bachelor of Communication Studies (BCS) with a major in journalism.
- MPRINZ: Public Relations Institute of NZ (PRINZ) Accredited.
- PRINZ Sally Logan-Milne Practitioner of the Year Award 2016.
- General Assembly Digital Marketing Circuit Certified.
- Cadre communications director for Bosch eBike Systems Oceania.
- Phillips Group communications director. Clients at various times over four years included: Tauhara North No.2 Trust, Tamaki Māori Village, Rapids Jet, Salt + Tonic, Rotorua MTB Club, Te Puia | NZMACI, Crankworx Rotorua, Tui Technology, Nduro Events, Mokoia Community Association.
- Shine PR senior communications consultant, managing marcomms for eleven clients across tourism, events, local government and business fields, nationally and internationally.
- Destination Rotorua communications manager managing domestic and international communications campaigns.