Scion Connections Issue 34, December 2019Scion Connections is a quarterly newsletter that aims to keep you up-to-date with our key science success stories and discoveries and to connect you with our people and capabilities. Subscribe
Issue 34, December 2019
Indigenous forestry renewed
For a long time, New Zealand’s indigenous trees were believed to be too slow growing and fickle for production forestry. Scion’s Greg Steward has spent the last 44 years researching the nation’s indigenous trees for production forestry, and what he has learned will surprise you.
Show the articles published in this issue
- Indigenous forestry renewed
- Are you ready to take the circular bioeconomy journey?
- Locking up carbon long-term in timber buildings
- Solving the mysteries of forest hydrology
- Biobased additive manufacturing
- Did dinosaurs dine on Phytophthora-infected plants?
- Hemp products for the circular bioeconomy
- New video